- Compatible Finite Element Method for Ocean Modeling, SIAM GS, Virtual Conference, June 21–24, 2021.
- Thetis coastal ocean model: 3D hydrostatic dynamical core, SIAM CSE, Virtual Conference, March 1–5, 2021 (poster).
- Thetis: an unstructured grid coastal ocean model, NOAA Coastal Ocean Modeling Science Seminar, Virtual Seminar, January 26, 2021.
- Thetis: an unstructured grid coastal ocean model, Seminar, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Los Alamos, USA, February 26, 2020.
- Comparing finite element function spaces for hydrostatic problems in Thetis, COMMODORE Conference, Hamburg, Germany, January 28–31, 2020.
- BAL MFC: Tuning water levels in Nemo-Nordic, NEMO-Nordic Workshop, Copenhagen, Denmark, November 4–5, 2019.
- Thetis: an unstructured grid coastal ocean model, Seminar, Alfred Wegener Institure, Bremerhaven, Germany, October 14, 2019.
- Towards coupled circulation-wave modelling of the Baltic Sea, Baltic Sea Science Congress, Stockholm, Sweden, August 19–22, 2019.
- CMEMS BAL MFC: Towards coupled circulation-wave forecast system in the Baltic Sea, CMEMS GA, Brussels, Belgium, May 20–22, 2019 (poster).
- Thetis: an unstructured grid finite element coastal ocean model, COMMODORE Conference, Paris, France, September 17–19, 2018.
- Simulating the Columbia River estuary and plume with Thetis, IMUM, Hamburg, Germany, September 11–14, 2018.
- Thetis: Three dimensional baroclinic ocean model, Firedrake Workshop, Oslo, Norway, March 27–28, 2017.
- Water age in the Columbia River estuary, Physics of Estuaries and Coastal Seas (PECS) Conference, The Haque, Netherlands, October 9–14, 2016.
- Thetis: A versatile unstructured grid ocean model, IMUM, Tolouse, France, September 27–29, 2016.
- Three dimensional baroclinic ocean model, FEniCS Workshop, Oslo, Norway, May 18–20, 2016.
- Next-generation modeling for buoyancy driven coastal ocean flows, Ocean Sciences Meeting, New Orleans, USA, February 21–26, 2016 (poster).
- Water renewal time scales in the Columbia River estuary, CERF Conference, Portland, OR, USA, November 8–12, 2015.
- Modeling density-driven coastal ocean flows with Firedrake, IMUM, Portland, OR, USA, September 28–30, 2015.
- Three-Dimensional Estuarine Model Based on Hardware-Agnostic Finite Element Solver, SIAM GS, Stanford, CA, USA, June 29–July 2, 2015.
- Wanted: Modern unstructured-grid regional circulation model, IMUM, Lisbon, Portugal, September 16–18, 2014.
- Numerical modeling of a river-dominated estuary: Representing sharp density gradients, Ocean Sciences Meeting, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, February 23–28, 2014.
- Modeling salt wedge dynamics in Columbia River Estuary, IMUM, Austin, TX, USA, September 16–18, 2013.
- Development of a three dimensional discontinuous Galerkin marine model, ACOMEN, Liège, Belgium, November 14 –17, 2011.
- Development of a three dimensional discontinuous Galerkin finite element marine model, Warnemünde Turbulence Days, Isle of Vilm, Germany, September 5–8, 2011.
- Unstructured grid finite element modelling of stratified estuarine and coastal flows, Baltic Sea Science Congress, St. Petersburg, Russia, August 22–20, 2011.
- Modeling Shoreline Undulation in an Implicit DG-FEM Shallow Water Model, WCCM/APCOM, Sydney, Australia, July 19–23, 2010.
- A finite element, unstructured grid model for simulating the fate of anthropogenic contaminants in land-sea continuum, Ehime Symposium, Ehime, Japan, January 28, 2010.
- Multi-scale modelling of the Scheldt Estuary with application to contaminant transport, EGU General Assembly, Vienna, Austria, April 19–24, 2009 (poster).